- (3/27/17) Happy to report I will be in Texas (briefly) this summer, I will be the guest artist at the Lone Star Trumpet Camp in Coppell, TX in June! Thanks to Denis Wick for this opportunity!
- (3/16/17) I will serve as a judge for the ITG youth competition at the 2017 ITG Conference! I also got word that we received a Tennessee Tech University Faculty Development Grant to assist with recording costs for the Brass Arts Quintet "Chicago" CD!
- (2/28/17) I will be serving as principal cornet with the Southern Stars Symphonic Brass Band next season (2017-18)!
- (2/8/17) Tennessee Tech will be hosting the The 2019 Trumpet Festival of the Southeast. It will feature trumpet artists and ensembles from universities and organizations throughout the southern United States. (More info coming in 2018.)
- (2/3/17) Performing Persichetti's "Hollow Men" with the Bryan Symphony Orchestra on March 26, 2017!!
- (1/20/17) The Tennessee Tech University Trumpet Ensemble has advanced to the Semi-Final round of the National Trumpet Competition! #TechYeah
- (1/12/17) Booked a masterclass at Georgia State University on March 2, 2017!
- (12/15/16) Performing a solo with the TTU Symphony Band on Feb 11, 2017! I will perform the Arutunian Concerto with the band! Also, the Brass Arts Quintet (TTU Faculty Brass Quintet) will be recording a CD featuring the music of Chicago (the Band) in May 2017!
- (11/18/16) Added another performance with Seraph Brass on March 12, 2017 in Naples, Florida. Tough gig! 🙂
- (11/12/16) Selected to present at the College Music Society’s Southern Chapter Conference on February 23-25, 2017 at Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, TN. I will be collaborating with pianist, Jan Corrothers!! The lecture-recital is entitled, Cincinnati Virtuosity-The Music of Herman Bellstedt and Frank Simon.
- (10/26/16) I will be playing with Brass Arts Quintet live on Nashville's Public Radio's Studio C. Listen live on Classical 91.1 FM, Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 12:06 p.m.!
- (10/24/16) Playing a cornet recital at the Historic Brass Society, International Historic Brass Symposium, New York City, NY on July 13-16, 2017!
- (9/28/16) Serving as a judge at NTC in Denver, CO and performing a cornet recital at Virginia Tech on March 29, 2017!
- (9/14/16) Playing with Athena Brass Band at IWBC from June 6-8, 2017!
- (8/29/16) Performing as soloist with the Fillmore Wind Band @ the Univ. of Illinois on Dec. 3rd! I am also happy to be teaching at the UK Summer Trumpet Institute on June 12-15, 2017.
- (8/10/16) Going on Tour with Seraph Brass in September! I will also perform with Adele in a couple of concerts in September. Check out my Events Page for more details!
- OLD News (CLICK)
Tennessee Tech Trumpet Ensemble